Life Jacket Association Advantages
- Promotes the use and increase of wear rates of life jackets.
- Shares information on topics that affect life jacket marketing and manufacturing.
- Develops new contacts across stakeholder community.
- Keeps members updated on regulations, standards, and innovation of products
Benefits of Membership
- Discount rate for the Life Jacket Association annual conference.
- Opportunities to serve on the Life Jacket Association committees, task forces, and Board of Directors
- Ability to vote as a Life Jacket Association member.
- Regular mailings and alerts regarding important life jacket matters.
- Login credentials to access members only community forum “LJA CONNECT”
- Receive the Life Jacket Association quarterly newsletter(Covering the latest in life jacket & boating news)
Regular Member (voting members) — $400
Membership available to those individuals or entities, exclusive of those entities defined in Bylaw II, Section 1, Subsection B, that want to assist the Association in its mission to promote life jacket wear in recreational and commercial boating-related activities. If a member of the Regular category is an entity, they may have multiple members serving on various groups but in all matters of official Association business, as defined by Bylaw III, Section 1, the entity is limited to 1 vote.
Government/Laboratory/ (non-voting members) — $300
Membership available to a government agency or laboratory that want to assist the Association in its mission to promote life jacket wear in recreational and commercial boating-related activities. The agency or laboratory will hold a single membership to the Association but may authorize multiple individuals from their entity to participate in Association activities to the extent defined in these Bylaws and in the policies of the Association.