Become a Plank Owner!
Join now for only $59.00 and receive a uniquely numbered Plank Owner’s challenge coin
Who can join?
Those who through their employment, voluntary service or retirement related to public safety, demonstrates an interest in maritime public safety.
What is the Maritime Professional Responders and Officers Association?
Maritime PRO is the exclusive national voice of the maritime first responder community, which enhances the safety and security of our nation’s waterways.
We are dedicated to serving our members by providing a forum to share ideas that enhance their knowledge, skills, and capabilities through networking and professional development as well as resources and current information relevant to the maritime first responder's field of work.
Maritime PRO also represents the collective voice of our nation's maritime first responders on a national scale.
The Maritime PRO community provides;
- An opportunity to unite with other brothers and sisters, together with a common purpose and interest;
- The chance to speak (and be heard) with a national voice, addressing common issues and promoting your profession;
- Access to a platform dedicated to enhancing your skills and capabilities;
- The chance to have a direct input on the national positions and actions of the Maritime PRO association.
What are the benefits?
Maritime PRO provides you with benefits unique to you as an individual, and as part of the maritime professional community.
- Maritime PRO online community which allows members to discuss current information, trends, events and resources that are helpful to you as maritime first responders.
- Access to a cadre of maritime professional subject mater experts on issues regarding training, policy, procedures, tactics, funding, leadership, trends, resources, equipment.... and much more.
- Access to membership virtual meetings, where you can hear about relative subjects that can influence and enhance how you do your job on the water.
- Peer Networking
- Educational opportunities through workshops, publications, and online tools.
- Professional development opportunities, both online and in person.
How much does it cost to join?
Annual membership dues are $59.00 per year.