Overall focus: preventing carbon monoxide (CO) boating fatalities.
1. Overview of CO poisoning related to boating.
2. Lessons learned from quick implementation of a complex new boating safety law.
3. How a new law has led national manufacturers to develop new products.
4. Understand the different types of CO detectors available and their limitations.
5. A power on light or test signal doesn't mean your old CO alarm is working.
Presentation by Lisa Dugan and Stan Linnell at the 2017 NASBLA Annual Conference.
See also "Sophia’s Law Carbon Monoxide Brochure" and "Sophia’s Law Final Sticker Sheet" or search the tag "Sophias Law".#AnnualConference #Sophias Law #2017 #CarbonMonoxide
© 2019 National Association of State Boating Law Administrators
Site by eConverse Media